Okey, so my blog has been double-tagged by photographers extraordinaire: Daniel Watkins and Victoria Lynne. I’m a tag-virgin so I had to do some research to find out what “being tagged” is all about. Apparently, I am supposed to write 8 things that people don’t know about me and tag someone else.
1. I’m deathly allergic to nuts, shrimp, crab, mollusks and other shellfish. Good thing I love my beef, pork and chicken!
2. My first camera was a Kodak Ektralite 500 camera, which loaded good ol’ 110 film. My second camera was a hand-me-down Mamiya SLR with a broken light meter. The third camera was one I purchased for myself, a Nikon FM10.
3. I used to work as a voice-over actress, to supplement my income. You may have heard me complain in my best teeny-bopper voice about my hair, my skin and my lack of dates over the radio. My favorite radio ad is one for Trust Condoms.
4. I have lived in the states of Indiana, Massachusets, West Virginia, Florida, Illinois, New York and California, but I consider home Pasig City in the Philippines where I grew up and spent my formative years.
5. My favorite romance movie is “When Harry Met Sally” and had a recording of it on audio tape. When driving alone, I would play it in the car and recite the dialogue along with the characters. How pathetic am I!
6. I drive a mini-van. My other car is a station wagon.
7. If I wasn’t already happily married, I would marry… author Neil Gaiman, or actors Clive Owens and Ewan McGregor – if they weren’t already happily married.
8. My mom claims I was 4 years old when I first declared that … “When I grow up, I want to be a motographer.” Apparently, I couldn’t pronounce to save my life.
Now I am tagging the following: You are all it!
Julie Lowry of Chanterelle Photography.
Dallas and Buffy of Whitley Goodman Photography